Send us an email at email@example.com
- reporting security issues with ScrewTurn Wiki (generic bugs belong in the forum)
- non-technical, general questions and inquiries
- problems with the forum itself.
Dear users of the Wiki. At present I myself develop and support the Wiki. Unfortunately, my efforts are not enough to cover all aspects, because I am engaged in it in my spare time.
Due to this, many things get slower and not all the questions can be answered quicly. All, who cares about the project, please respond to provide all possible assistance, namely:
- if you faced any problem on Wiki installing or using and you managed to solve it by yourself - describe a problem and a particular solution. We will post it on the page Question - Answer
so that others could benefit from this information.
- if you are able to translate the Wiki into other languages and/or to contribute to existing translations
- if you can write articles on the description and operation of the wiki for the site
- if you found the problem - describe it as accurately as possible, preferably with screenshots attached. It is only feedback from you that will help fix bugs and make the Wiki better
- if you have suggestions for development and improvement
- Wiki needs advertising (social networks, forums, friends)