Installation packageDownload 126.96.36.199
The full list of changes is here
. The instruction of how to migrate to new version is here
.Download patch 188.8.131.52.zip
Package contains the following pre-configured configuration:File-System Data Storage
- pre-configured for storing data on the local file-system. Optimized for easy deployment and for low-traffic, single-server
wikis.SQL Server Data Storage
- pre-configured for storing data in a SQL Server database. Optimized for high-traffic
wikis and for web farms
.Azure Data Storage
- pre-configured to use the Windows Azure.
- Brazilian Portuguese *
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Supported IIS Versions
- IIS 7 (Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008)
- IIS 7.5 (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2)
Microsoft ASP.NET 4.5 is required. For IIS 7+, Classic and Integrated ASP.NET pipelines are both supported. Required to install for IIS URL Rewrite
Which Version Should I Use?
If your wiki will contain less than 150 pages edited by less than 50 users, you can opt for the File-System Data Storage
version because it's easier to setup. If your wiki will contain more pages, we suggest you to install the SQL Server Data Storage
Keep in mind that it is possible to migrate the data at any time to another storage provider, as described in the data migration
is released under the GNU General Public License (v2 only). You can use this software for free; you can also copy, distribute and modify it as long as you release it under the same GNU General Public License.
Our Mercurial repository is located at: https://stw.codeplex.com/SourceControl/network/forks/Askanio/STW5